The use of several kind of beauty products has eventually led to occurrence of dark spots on the face of several girls and women. Though there are several artificial ways to get away with these dark spots but here are a few natural ways for the same. Here are some Natural Beauty Tricks
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is supposed to be more of a beauty product that a food product. Well, this vitamin C containing ball of juice certainly has a lot of beauty benefits and that it can remove almost anything. Extract lemon juice from a lemon and and soak a cotton swab or ball in it. Apply lemon juice with the swab over the affected area for about 15-20 minutes and then wash off with cold water. Pat dry your face and apply a neutral moisturizer. Continue this practice for about two to three weeks and get good results.If you face skin inflammation then use lemon water along with distilled or rose water.
- Tomato: Tomato is another bleaching agent which also has discoloration properties and has vitamin c for the same. You can scrap a tomato and rub its skin over the affected area for about 5 to 10 minutes. Or you can even extract tomato juice and mix it with rose water and apply it over the affected area with a cotton swab for some time and then wash off with cold water.
- Turmeric: Along with several medicinal properties, turmeric also has many beauty related benefits if used regularly. Take two to three tablespoons of turmeric powder and mix it with rose water and lemon juice. Apply the paste evenly over the affected area and let it stay for about 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water and then apply a good moisturizer. Repeat this process once daily for about three to four weeks.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Natural and fresh aloe vera gel has great beauty benefits and can be applied anytime of the day. Pluck a fresh aloe leaf and cutting it transversally extract the aloe gel. Apply it directly over the affected area or you can even mix it with tomato juice or lemon juice with a cotton swab. Let it stay there for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with cold water. Repeat this process two to three times a day for about three to four weeks and see the gradual results.
- Potato: Thin freshly cut slices of potato can remove dark circles and puffiness over time and can also remove dark spots and patches. Grate a raw potato and extract its juice, then apply the juice with a cotton dip and let the juice stay for about 15-20 minutes. Wash off with cold water and pat dry. Eventually it can also be used by cutting a thin section of the potato and you can put it over the affected area and let it rest for a while. Changes will be observant after two to three weeks.