Imagine a beautiful face with a big scar or a big red pimple. Bad no!! Similarly a beautiful face with dark lips looks similarly awkward and that only a strong lip shade can hide one. Natural pink lips belong to a lady’s beauty design and lacking one can make her feel uncomfortable in the public. Well, you might have heard of the fact that people who smoke have dark lips, but there are several other reasons for this tragedy lime direct exposure to sunlight, caffeine intake, us of low quality cosmetics and products and even hormone instability. So here we have a few tips for you all to lighten your dark lips naturally. Here the Top Beauty Hacks Of 2017
- Sugar: Having great exfoliation properties, sugar removes the dead layer of cells and helps rejuvenate the skin. Take two tablespoons of powdered sugar and one tablespoon of butter to make a paste. Gently rub the paste in a circular motion and then wash off with water. Apply a lip balm after and repeat this once every week.
- Pomegranates: Well, this fruit has the capability to turn your dark lips to beautiful red lips and that they help in moisturizing and retaining the natural shine of your lips. Make a mixture of beetroot, pomegranate and carrot juice and apply it on your lips for a few minutes or you can also grind the pomegranate seeds and mix them with rose water and milk. Apply it evenly on your lips and gently exfoliate your lips in a circular motion, then wash off with lukewarm then cold water and pat dry. Repeat it once a week.
- Oil: Oil has got attributes to retain back the natural shine and color of your lips. All you have to do is apply a considerable amount of oil to your lips, preferably olive oil and massage your lips with it for a few minutes. Leave them on before going to bed and then wash off the next morning. Repetition of the same everyday will bring remarkable changes.
- Lemon: As lemon os considered to have great discoloration properties it can easily turn on the brighter side of your lips and remove the dark lip color eventually. One can simply apply lemon juice before going to bed or even sugar with lemon juice can be used to exfoliate lips by gentle massage for a few minutes. Then wash off with cold water and apply a good lip balm to prevent dryness of lips.
- Rose Water: natural and fresh rose water works wonders of applied regularly and also when cold. Not only on face but it can also be applied on your lips in order to retrieve the bata lip color. Rose water mixed with a few drops of honey works wonders. Just apply the mixture for a good amount of time 5- 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. Do it regularly at least 2-3 times a day for a month or two and see the considerable changes.