Twisters (Pastry Twists). I had guests at home last evening and I made Veg Puffs for them. Since I had kids guests also, I tried these twisters and it was huge hit with them. And it is the easiest baking snack for kids! lol!
Pastry Sheet (store bought) - 1
1. Thaw the pastry sheet.
2. Dust some maida/all purpose flour over the surface and stretch the pastry sheet.
3. Cut them into four equal parts and cut into 2 cm thin strips.
4. Twist each strip in opposite direction.
5. Preheat the oven. Line the strips in the tray.
6. Bake them according to package instructions or at 200 degree C for 12-14 mins or till it turns light brown.