By Ramya Ravichandran | 2008/12/18
Nan Kattai (Butter Cookies) is an Indian style short bread cookie.
Pure Ghee (cold form) - 100 gms
Icing Sugar - 100 gms
Maida/Corn Flour - 200 gms
1. Add Ghee and Sugar together and beat it to make a paste.
2. Add maida little by little to it.
3. Make small balls out of it.
4. Bake it by placing in a tray with 170 degree C for 15 mins.
1. Do not let it get burnt.
2. Can add crushed cashews and other nuts/vanilla essence for added flavour.
Breadline Africa South Africa
P.B.O No. 930021936
Registration No. 053-406-NPO
Breadline Africa United Kingdom
A Charity Registered in the United Kingdom No. 1075525
Give As You Earn Reg No. 000185302
Breadline Africa Ireland
UK Charity No. 1075525
Stichting Breadline Africa Nederland
Telefoon: 0297 566607
Bank: ABN-AMRO 184.108.40.206
KVK: Amsterdam 34113873